Cable cardigan in 4 ply from Debbie Bliss Land Girl book;
And an Oatmeal Pullover, with a narrower neckline;
I don't want to give myself strict deadlines and rules, as I think that takes the enjoyment out of knitting and sewing. However I have a few ideas about what I'd like to achieve...
- Make more clothing instead of buying it. I can already feel things have changed over the past year as I am more interested in buying materials for making, rather than buying clothes - vintage excepted
- Gain a better understanding of fit. I've ordered Real Fit for Real People, which I hope will help explain some of the mysteries to me. I've been participating in the Crepe Sewalong, but progress has been hampered by difficulties with getting a good fit on my muslin, which I've found stressful - not how sewing is suppose to be!
- Design a knitting pattern - I wanted to do this in 2010 but didn't know where to start. I hope my new evening class will be helpful with this one
- DE-STASH. I'm not too bad with fabric but have a lot of wool. I need to prioritise this when selecting knitting projects.
- Continue sewing clothing and enjoying it.