- Advance 7968 50s Dress finished for 20th March - Done
- Oatmeal Pullover finished by 26th February - Done
- Simplicity 7995 wool skirt finished by 27th March - Done (not yet photographed)
- Beignet finished by 10th April - In progress
- Finish Mini Shawl - Done
- Sewaholic's Crescent Skirt - I'm participating in the sewalong
I might be the only sewing blogger not to have made the Pendrell blouse - I think it's really pretty but I don't think it would suit my shape as my shoulders are my widest point and the ruffles would only serve to exaggerate them. The skirt looks fun and summery, and while the pattern is also aimed at pear shapes, I think the measurements should still work for me.
- Simplicity 6138 Top - I'm going to make View 5, with 1/2 length sleeves
I'm also pleased to have revived a knitting project I started nearly a year ago and abandoned - stripy socks! I had knit to just above the heel on the first one but then abandoned it. After we covered socks in my knitting class I decided to give them another go and finished the first one this week. I started on the second one immediately, before I forgot how I'd made the first one.
The sock is perhaps a bit baggy around the ankle but otherwise fits well and I'm really pleased with it. The yarn is good old Regia Kaffe Fassett self-striping sock yarn.
Anyone else participating in the Crescent sewalong?