(Gratuitous Cat Picture)
I really want to keep it simple with my 'making' goals this year, so this is just a short post to set them out, so I can look back at the end of 2012 and see how I got on. I think they're pretty similar to those of many other sewing bloggers too.
- Take a more considered approach to my making - try and really think about what I need and will wear, and try and make things that I can wear together more.
- Keep to minimal high street purchasing
- Get rid of my shop bought items when I have handmade items to replace them
- Use my stash of wool, fabric and patterns as much as I can
- Keep enjoying sewing and knitting - and take a break if I don't