2. A blouse with a peter pan collar based on the McCalls 9458 pattern I recently bought but possibly slightly altered. Over time I hope to refine the pattern and make several versions, including one from Liberty Tana lawn. I bought some fantastic Alice in Wonderland Tana Lawn with my Mandors voucher recently, and am waiting for just the right project.
3. A cord skirt for weekend wear, using a Vintage Simplicity pattern but much shorter than the length on the pattern, like knee length.
4. A casual dress for the weekends - something I can wear with leggings, probably in a plain colour rather than a print. Pattern and fabric to be decided.
5. A shirt dress - I have several potential patterns I could use, and might make use of the rayon above, in blue and fluorescent print.
6. A dress for a wedding at the end of May. Using a pattern and probably fabric that I already have.
Sewing has already started, so I'll be bringing you the first garment from my new list very soon.