Since some of you kindly commented that you liked hearing about my sewing plans - here's my upcoming list....
1. A maxi dress! After all your input (thank you!) I chose the Style pattern (view 3 with square neckline, to be lengthened) and have cut out the pieces already.
2. A shirt dress. Using this pattern won in Handmade Jane's Giveaway:
I was so chuffed to win this pattern in Jane's giveaway. When she commented that it reminded her of the Lisette Traveller pattern I was sold, as I've wanted to make that pattern for some time (she also hilariously referred to it as 'dinner lady chic', but I think I can make it work!). I'm planning to make view 3, with a fabric yet to be decided. Maybe a chambray.
3. A project to revisit jersey and knits. Last time I tried, I couldn't get into sewing with jersey and blamed my machine. Having seen just too many fab knit projects to list, I'm going to give it another go. I know a few bloggers have written about sewing with knits in the last few months, so I'll be revisiting those posts with interest.
4. Another one seam skirt in a plain fabric, for work. And maybe a denim one.
5. At least one more McCalls blouse. Probably more than one.
6. A casual skirt using this vintage Simplicity pattern
And I think that's enough to keep me busy in the meantime!
EDIT - I forgot one!
7. This Simplicity Dress (v.2 with short sleeves and a wide neckline) in Eiffel Tower Fabric. I'll be making a wearable muslin first.
Project 52: 17/52
4 hours ago