To mark my 2nd year of blogging (in June) and reaching over 200 followers on the blog, I'm having a giveaway to say thanks.
This blog means a lot to me. It's more than just a way to connect with people who share my interests, it's my own, personal, fabric-bedecked oasis from everyday life. It makes me happy that anyone is interested in hearing my thoughts and seeing what I've been making. I truly love reading your comments and very much appreciate all of you who take the time to read and comment.
Anyway, here's what's in the giveaway:
- 1.5 metres of floral printed cotton. It's a light weight/loose weave in 58" width and perfect for summer
- 3 metres of vintage lace trim
- A sweet lace collar, perfect for adding to a plain top or dress (or a patterned one - you can do what you like with it!)
- A pack of self-cover buttons
- A bundle of 1.5" grosgrain ribbon
I will keep the giveaway open until 5pm GMT on Tuesday 10th July. Entries are welcome from anywhere, I will post worldwide. The winner will be selected at random - Please make sure your blogger profile includes your email address, or it is included in your comment, otherwise you'll miss out!