GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SOON
I was really pleased that Debi decided to host another Sew Grateful Week this year. It is such a nice way to say thanks to people who read your blog and generally contribute to the blogging community. Plus last year I won a couple of giveaways too!
So without further ado - I have two pieces of fabric to give away:
1. Nautical jersey. I don't know what the content of this is - there is a slight sheen to it so I'd say there is some poly in there. It's also not too sheer, so wouldn't be super revealing if used for a top. I have about 1.7 metres of this to give away. I purchased it at the Mandors sale last month, buying double so I could have some for myself and some to give away - I was so taken by the print but I haven't used mine yet. The colours are navy, grey and coral.
2. Red flower print fabric. This is a light poly with a lovely drape. It is an orangey-red, but not as orangey as it appears in photos (why is red so hard to photograph?!). I've had it for some time but I really don't know what I'd make from it so time to pass it on. There is just over 3 metres, so enough to make a dress.
Here's how to enter:
- Comment below saying which fabric you would like (you can choose both) and what you would use it for.
- Make sure your email address is easy to find in your blogger profile or included with your comment
- It would be nice if you were a follower of the blog, but it's not compulsory.
- Giveaway is open internationally
- I will select the winner by a random method
- Giveaway will close at 5pm GMT on Thursday 14th February and the winner will be announce on the blog and emailed shortly after.