The pattern I used was from Sew U Home Stretch - the same babydoll pattern I used to make my Juniper dress. However this time I opted to make it sleeveless with bound armholes and neckline. I also raised the neckline to a boat neck style.
There isn't much to say about this dress, but I'm pretty happy with it and am hoping it will see me through the rest of pregnancy as I still have room to grow.
It was also a great use of two tricky fabrics - the top is a a blue cotton jersey from Croft Mill but it hasn't got much stretch to it and I was a bit underwhelmed by it. The bottom is a nautical print I bought from Mandors, and I gave away a length of the fabric in this year's Sew Grateful giveaway. I love the print but it's pretty big and difficult to use effectively. I really like it paired with the navy, and think it would also make a great maxi skirt. So actually, the dress was a happy marriage of two potentially awkward fabrics.
Sorry the photos aren't great, I've mislaid part of my tripod and trying to rig up something in the interim to take photos of myself was pretty challenging - hence the missing faces and weird angles :)