I'll give the list of partners followed by a recap of the guidelines for the swap BUT I'd be grateful if you could please leave a comment (By Sunday 1st June) to confirm that you have read the blog and know who your partner is. This will save me sending out 54 emails to let everyone know their partners. THANK YOU! If I haven't heard from you by Sunday I will email you.
Here goes then....
Inge - Ingemaakt WITH Busy Lizzie in Brizzie
Lorna F - Little Sewing Corner WITH Rachel - A Study in Stitching
Meg Made This WITH Mela R - Pincushion Treats
Vicki Kate Makes WITH Jen - Tea for Two
Béatrice -Beas Sewing Adventures WITH PrttynPnk
Dottie Doodle WITH Almost a Hippy
Annika - Naeh Connection WITH Tabatha Tweedie - Thread Carefully
Clipped Curves WITH Jo - Sew Little Time
Claire - I Want to be a Turtle WITH Debbie - Sew Debbie
Charlotte - English Girl at Home WITH A Charm of Magpies
Draculash - Sewing Adventures in the Attick WITH Rachel Jacques - Jacques Rhymes with Cakes
Macskakat - Modern Vintage Cupcakes WITH Tanya Maile
Emily's Vintage Visions WITH Becky - Sew and So
Shanni Loves AND Kristin Jones - Sew Classic
Quirky Peach WITH Sue - Sewin' Steady
Lou - Sewcial Warrior WITH Andrea Winterflood - Sew Actually (Facebook Link)
Cheryl - Orange is a Neutral WITH Erin - F is for Flamingo
Sophie-Lee - Two Random Words WITH Stevie - Beebees Vintage Dress
Vera Luna AND Rogerüth's Garden
Leah Franqui - Struggle Sews a Straight Seam AND Sarah C - Musings of a Seamstress
Crow Bird - She's So Busy AND Sarah's Sewing - Sarah Rozelaar
Quirky Hannah AND Josie of Sew for Soul
Little Stone Cottage AND The Eclectic Seamstress
Toile and Trouble AND Susie Homemaker
Sew on Trend AND Sewing Sveta
Marie of A Stitching Odyssey AND Joelle St Laurent of The Handstitched Files
Nuzzle AND MrsC(Maryanne)
So remember - please comment below to say that you have read this post and know who your partner is.
I hope you're all happy with your partners and I met the specifications about partner location, and that you weren't partnered with them before. I also hope all the links work and I spelt all names and blog names correctly - I normally triple check these things but I wanted to get this post out there so apologies if there are any errors!
What Do I Send?
- You spend up to a maximum of £15 (or local equivalent - that's US$25 at current rates according to xe.com) purchasing sewing-related items to send to your partner. These can be new/vintage/thrifted, whatever.
- The items may include fabric, patterns (paper or pdf), trims, buttons or similar but use your imagination to choose what you think your partner might like. You should look at their blog to see what kind of things they like to make so you can choose something really appropriate. Although the swap is centred around sewing, you can include other crafty items if your partner is into different crafts too.
- As a guideline, you should send 3 to 5 items (you don't have to count buttons or other notions individually though, just use your initiative here!)
- Postage costs are not included in the £15 maximum spend.
- You can shop your stash if you have items that you think your swap partner will like, this swap is all about sending thoughtful sewing-related items. Just keep in mind the guidelines on spend and number of items.
Contact them to say hello and find out their address. If you want some help picking what to send, you can email to ask what kind of things they like, or sizes for patterns etc. I'll go over the guidelines again when swap partners are posted.
When Do I Send the Parcel?
Your partner should receive the parcel by Thursday 3rd July, so I'll leave it up to you to calculate postage times. Do keep in touch with your partner when you've posted their parcel or if there are any issues and of course you can be in touch if you want to check sizes, colours etc. Communication is encouraged!
Is there some kind of blog button I can use then?
Medium Size - 300 x 300 pixels.
Small Size - 150 x 150 pixels
You can tweet on #springsewing swap too
Please get in touch ASAP if you have any problems. I'll do a reminder post in a couple of weeks.
p.s I'm a little sad that there was no partner for me this year, since we had an even number!