When the fabric arrived it felt a little stiff but softened after a wash. I put a colour catcher in but there was hardly anything on it. I have read variable accounts of the quality of Spoonflower fabrics so it will likely take a few washes to see if there are any effects. The substrate I chose was cotton sateen and it seems like pretty good quality. One thing I noticed was that it felt very slightly greasy to me, although this may be because my pattern was made up of pretty dark printing that covered the whole fabric surface, so it could be as a result of the heavy ink saturation of the fabric.
Very Kerry Berry! (I will do a giveaway for this at some point).
It doesn't take up too much fabric (I used nearly all my 2 yards) and the skirt has a nice amount of movement. My main concern with pattern placement was that the spray of flowers would be nicely displayed on the bodice. As it worked out, I really like how the flowers look at the hem of the dress too.